Living Basix LB100 Jet Fry Oil-Free Fryer
Living Basix LB100 Jet Fry Oil-Free Fryerby Living Basix
- (26 reviews)
- Write a review
- Combines infrared and convection technologies to evenly "fry" foods such as French fries, chicken nuggets, onion rings and more without using oil
- Adjustable temperature control ensures food is cooked to the appropriate temperature (up to 400F)
- Closed cooking system provides a safe odor and splatter free cooking experience with a cool touch exterior
- Compact size - easily fits on a kitchen counter and blends in with existing appliances
- Dishwasher safe fry bowl and basket
- This offer is no longer available. Visit our home page to discover our latest discount offers.
- Brand: Living Basix
- Dimensions: 13.5 x 11 x 13 inches
- Shipping Weight: 16.8 pounds
- Item ID: upc:855744004025
- Item ID: ean:0855744004025
The Living Basix Jet Fry Oil-Free Fryer makes cooking quick, convenient and most importantly, healthy! This unique product makes crisp, succulent fried food with little to no oil. Using a combination of infrared and convection cooking technologies, the Jet Fry Oil-Free Fryer reaches an internal temperature of up to 400F and evenly circulates hot air to cook chicken wings, French fries and onion rings with the same crunchy exterior and moist interior produced by conventional deep fryers. You can also use the Jet Fry to bake or broil meats and vegetables. Virtually all of the cooking oil is absorbed by the food, eliminating strong odors as well as the hassle of disposing of large quantities of used oil. The Living Basix Jet Fry Oil-Free Fryer has multiple adjustable temperatures as well as a programmable timer. The inner components are also dishwasher safe for easy maintenance. ETl-listed.
Average Customer Review
(26 customer reviews)
Not bad for the price but not a Phillips, February 8, 2014
R. Majors (Nashville, TN)
Better than oven or microwave for a lot of your convenience foods, December 4, 2013
Scott T. Stevens "scott t stevens" (chicago il)
Just got this so I will have to update my review if there is a reliability issue down the road. That aside, I have tried frozen chicken tenders, Frozen french fries, and frozen ravioli (cheese sticks) in this machine. The food comes out awesome. The chicken is where I really noticed the difference. It comes out crispy on the outside and very moist on the inside and cooks in less time than the oven. (the oven tends to dry out the chicken and the microwave tends to make it a soggy gross mess). Obviously a real deep fryer would probably taste better... but you get acceptably close without the terrible cleanup, oil, and extra fat/calories.
Close, but not the Same, February 16, 2014
On dry, pre-breaded items such as frozen chicken nuggets, Mozzarella sticks, Chicken Tender, French Fries, Shrimp, and other items it worked very well. Even fresh made Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers, Bacon Wrapped Shrimp, and Crab Cakes work very well, and you don't lose any flavor to the oils. All the breading is crispy on the outside, and the meat or veggies are moist and delicate on the inside. The flavor is cleaner (less fatty) as there is no heavy oils used and so this make for a healthier option than traditional deep frying. You do have to get used to the cook times as the fry directions on the items are usually a bit long. I usually just check halfway through, and judge from there. Clean up is easy which is a nice reprieve from my traditional fryer.