George Foreman GSF026B Deep Fryer with Smart Spin Technology
George Foreman GSF026B Deep Fryer with Smart Spin Technologyby George Foreman
- (69 reviews)
- Write a review
- Deep fryer spins food to remove up to 55-percent of fat absorbed during frying
- 2-3/5-liter oil capacity; 1-2/5-pound food capacity; quick-heating immersed element
- Programmable thermostat; temperature-ready light; timer; cool-touch handle
- Detachable magnetic safety plug; dishwasher-safe parts; recipes included
- Measures approximately 14 by 12 by 15 inches
- This offer is no longer available. Visit our home page to discover our latest discount offers.
- Brand: George Foreman
- Dimensions: 14 x 12 x 15 inches
- Shipping Weight: 20.4 pounds
- Item ID: upc:082846033893
- Item ID: ean:0082846033893
The new deep fryer uses a proprietary Smart Spin technology to knock out up to 55% of the fat delivering perfectly fried foods that are crispy and crunchy on the outside and soft and warm on the inside
Write About Your Experience With Your Purchases
(69 customer reviews)
George Foreman v. Emeril Lagasse -- for the Deep Fryer Title, January 12, 2009
1. It was HEAVY! The empty Foreman fryer possibly weighed twice as much as the empty Emerilware.
2. DESIGN: The Foreman fryer's parts were difficult to assemble and take apart. The plastic parts appeared flimsy. The door latch is only on one side and both the latch and the open button seemed to get stuck. The fry basket was difficult to get in and out of position. The oil well has to be perfectly slid into position, then snapped into place. There's a lock/unlock button to keep the well in position that also.
Is this Deep Fryer Worth Your Counter Space?, January 9, 2009
Diana De Avila "MS Gkygrl" (Sarasota, FL USA)
1. It does what it says and passes the paper towel test with flying colors. Our fresh fries left very little residue on the paper towels and this was quite impressive.
2. Fried our french fries quickly.
3. Heats up quickly.
4. Modern look
5. Great and logical concept.
6. A covered deep fryer reduces the odor in the house.
1. The unit is HUGE and the capacity for my trial was 3 medium sized potatoes. The basket is too small relative to the overall size.
2. It requires a large counter space footprint. 10"(W), 10"(H), 10" (depth).
3. The use (raising) of the basket did not work for me (there must have been a defect). It would not grab onto the grooves. This required me to.
I can eat fried foods again!, November 24, 2008
Y. Rodriguez "Cooking is fun!" (Newton, MA United States)
I also made empanadas and croquettes (both family favorites) but I did them in LOW spin speed. None of my foods were crushed so don't worry about that part! Even wontons made it perfect.
I thought it was easy to use - not too many controls and I got it all set in a few minutes. It heated the oil very fast (it also has a light to let you know it is ready) and it did not take long at all to be "ready" again between batches.
I put all the parts I could remove in the dishwasher -which is actually OK- and cleaned the others with a paper towel.